In the following terms & conditions “the photographer/editor” shall mean Ivan Rowe trading as Photo Medic/Photoshop Tutorials 4U. “The client(s)” shall be those persons defined in the booking form or anyone agreeing in writing, for me to complete a job. It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer/editor in writing. By booking with the photographer/editor you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
- Balances owed for photography or for photo editing must be paid in full before the full sized edit or photo is returned.
Preferred methods of payment are either PayPal or direct bank transfer. The details will be discussed before the job is carried out.
- All charges are discussed prior to the job being carried out, and this will be in writing as proof.
- The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer/editor to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc. This is negotiable; please bring it to the photographer/editors attention prior to the job being carried out.
License, Coverage and Reproduction:
- The client(s) have or will have the full editing permission of the original photographer to edit his/her photographs. Proof of this will be requested for professional photographs and manipulations comprising of more than 1 photo.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer/editor will not be responsible for edits that cannot meet the deadline, but a full refund will be issued, or the deadline date extended.
- The 1998 Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act assigns copyright to Photo Medic, unless at the time of booking a release is negotiated. By purchasing images/edits digitally you are purchasing the right to the image, not the copyright and therefore have no rights to reproduce the image in or on any medium. You may not copy the images/edits taken under this contact, or allow copies to be made photographically, electronically, or by any other means. This is a standard condition for professional photographers. Please seek permission for any requests, in writing and formally.
- All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer/editor. On occasion, the photographer/editor may supply a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
- Please address any complaints to Photo Medic by email or writing as per my contact details. I will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 5 working days of receipt.